用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:双语阅读:奥运选手被母亲判犯规找教练父亲抗议

字体:    回复
双语阅读:奥运选手被母亲判犯规找教练父亲抗议
mmres(2012/8/3 23:29:17)  点击:86911  回复:0  IP:218.* * *
     A New Zealand kayaker made the semi-finals of the men's slalom at the Olympics despite being given a two-second penalty by his mother who is a judge at the games.

Mike Dawson touched gate five when going down the 18-gate Olympic course on Sunday, and his mother, Kay Dawson, did not hesitate to penalise her son. It was one of two two-second penalties Dawson received, but he still advanced to Wednesday's semi-finals.

Dawson joked that he was tempted to get his coach to put in a protest "about that particular judge".

It would have made dinner time at the Dawsons' even more awkward. His coach is father Les.

"That would've had all sorts of ramifications after the Olympics and besides, I like mum's cooking too much!" Dawson said.

Dawson added that Kay's penalty "definitely dispels any hint of bias and I wouldn't have it any other way".

"Fortunately it was definitely a genuine touch and, of course, she called it right, as I'd expect her to," he said, "though I'll be trying my hardest to keep mum unoccupied in my semi-final run."

Dawson qualified eighth of the 15 kayakers who made the semi-finals. The 25-year-old Dawson is at his first Olympics, while his mother is at her second after officiating at the 2008 Beijing Games.

新西兰一位奥运男子皮划艇激流回旋比赛选手昨天闯进了半决赛,但在比赛中,他因犯规被身为裁判的母亲罚时两秒钟。

上周日参赛时,迈克·道森碰到了第五个障碍门,本届奥运比赛赛场共设有18个障碍门。他的母亲凯伊·道森毫不犹豫地处罚了儿子。迈克·道森被罚时2秒,但他仍然晋级了本周三举行的半决赛。

赛后道森开玩笑说,打算让教练去找那位“特殊”裁判抗议。

这会让道森一家的晚餐更加“尴尬”,因为道森的教练正是他的父亲兰斯。

道森说:“这本来会在奥运会比赛之后把我们家的关系搞复杂。另外,我非常爱吃妈妈做的饭!”

道森补充说,母亲的判罚“当然消除了人们的任何偏见。我当然要接受处罚。”

他说:“幸运的是,很显然我碰到了障碍门,当然,我母亲的判罚也很正确,我也希望她这样判罚。我会尽全力在半决赛中不出现失误。”

道森在进入半决赛的15名选手中排名第八。25岁的道森是首次参加奥运会,而他的母亲是继08年北京奥运会后第二次出任奥运会裁判。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:双语阅读:奥运选手被母亲判犯规找教练父亲抗议
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找