用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【英伦生活】→ 主题:英国学生肯德基内吃出疑似鸡脑内脏

字体:    回复
英国学生肯德基内吃出疑似鸡脑内脏
86scot(2013/1/8 23:44:27)  点击:88624  回复:0  IP:81.* * *
  A student who found what appeared to be a chicken brain in his KFC meal has vowed never to eat there again - despite being offered vouchers for free food as an apology。

一位英国学生在肯德基的套餐中吃出了疑似鸡脑的内脏,他发誓再也不会去吃肯德基了。不过餐厅工作人员为他提供了免费的用餐券作为道歉。

Ibrahim Langoo was left nauseated after spotting a 'wrinkled brain' inside a piece of chicken while tucking into a Gladiator box meal at a branch in Colchester, Essex。

这位学生叫易卜拉欣-兰古,当时他正在位于英国艾塞克斯郡科尔切斯特市的一家肯德基餐厅吃饭,他当时点的是一份角斗士套餐。当他在鸡块里发现了一块“皱巴巴的脑状内脏”,顿觉恶心作呕。

The 19-year-old took a photograph of the three-inch piece of offal - later judged to be a kidney by KFC's experts - on his mobile phone and complained to staff。

19岁的兰古把这块长约3英寸的内脏用手机拍下来,然后去找工作人员投诉。肯德基的专家后来表示这块疑似鸡脑的内脏是肾脏。

He was so repulsed by the stomach-churning discovery he vowed never to eat at the Colonel's famous diner again, but apologetic bosses nevertheless offered him vouchers for free meals。

在鸡块里发现这样令人反胃的东西实在太恶心了,兰古发誓再也不会去吃肯德基了。不过令人哭笑不得的是,该餐厅的负责人在表达歉意后,又为他提供了免费用餐的优惠券。

Mr Langoo and friend Laura Canning, 19, had popped into the Colchester, Essex branch of the fast food restaurant - known for its 'Finger Lickin' Good' slogan - for lunch between classes。

当时是课间,兰古和同岁的朋友劳拉-甘宁来这家肯德基餐厅吃午饭。“吮指回味乐无穷”正是肯德基连锁餐厅的广告语。

The pair - both musical theatre students at Colchester Institute - shared a £6.79 Gladiator box meal. Miss Canning ate the fillet burger, while Mr Langoo went for the two chicken pieces。

他们俩都是科尔切斯特学院的音乐剧表演专业的学生,他们俩吃了一份价值6.79英镑的角斗士套餐。甘宁吃了原味鸡柳汉堡,兰古就挑了两块鸡块。

'The first piece was absolutely fine - I was hungry and polished it off,' Mr Langoo said. 'I have a habit of picking the chicken off the bone with my fingers, and as I pulled the second piece apart I saw this horrible wrinkled foreign body。

兰古描述当时的情形说道:“第一块完全没问题,我非常饿就狼吞虎咽地吃完。我平时有个习惯,喜欢用手指把鸡块的骨头挑出来,当我撕开第二块鸡块,我就看到那块皱巴巴的异物,太恐怖了。”

'I threw it down onto my tray immediately. It looked like a brain. I suddenly felt grim and really sick. I couldn't bring myself to pick the lump up so I went to the serving counter to complain. It was about 1pm and pretty hectic in the restaurant and as it was so busy none of the staff helped me.'

“我马上把鸡块丢到餐盘里,拿东西看起来像是大脑,我突然觉得非常难受想吐。我根本没法鼓起勇气把那块东西捡起来,所以我直接走到服务柜台去投诉。当时大概是下午一点,正是餐厅人潮涌动的时候,工作人员都太忙了没人来帮我。”

Repulsed, Mr Langoo left the takeaway and later submitted a complaint online, along with a photo of the organ taken on his mobile phone. 'I was grossed out by the fact that I could so easily have eaten it without realising.' Mr Langoo said。

兰古没把外卖带走,后来他在线提交了一份投诉,附带上用手机拍摄的异物照片。“想到我可能会没意识到就吃了几口,我觉得特别恶心想吐。”

Experts at KFC have examined the photograph and believe the unsightly organ was a chicken kidney. A spokesman for the firm said: 'We always try to ensure the highest standards in all of our restaurants。

肯德基的专家在查看过照片后认为这块看起来比较恶心的内脏是鸡肾。该公司的一位发言人表示:“我们一直都在保证我们旗下餐厅食物符合最高标准。”

'Although we haven't received the product, it appears from a photograph that unfortunately on this occasion a kidney, and not a brain as claimed, was not removed in the preparation process。

“虽然我们没有看到实物,但从图片中看来应该是块肾脏,并不是所谓的大脑。这块鸡肾可能是工作人员在食物的准备过程中没有去除。”

'We're very sorry about Mr Langoo's experience and while there was no health risk, we agree it was unsightly. We will be carrying out a full investigation and providing him with a gesture of goodwill.'

“对于兰古先生的遭遇我们表示非常遗憾。虽然这块异物并不会带来健康风险,但我们也承认的确不雅观。我们会展开全面调查,也为向兰古先生表达我们的善意。”

KFC refused to disclose the amount of vouchers that could be available。

肯德基方面拒绝透露向兰古提供的补偿优惠券的数量。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【英伦生活】→ 回复:英国学生肯德基内吃出疑似鸡脑内脏
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找