[双语阅读]米歇尔·奥巴马和习近主席平发表讲话
86scot(2014/4/25 7:18:23)  点击:87763  回复:0  IP:101.* * *
Remarks by the First Lady Michelle Obama and President Xi Jinping of China
总统夫人米歇尔·欧巴马和中国国家主席习近平发表讲话

Diaoyutai Guest Houses, Beijing, China
钓鱼台国宾馆,中国北京

March 21, 2014
2014年3月21日

PRESIDENT XI:  (As interpreted.)  Mrs. Michelle Obama, may I start by extending my warm welcome to you, to your mother, Mrs. Robinson, and your two lovely daughters, Malia and Sasha.

习近平主席:(根据英文稿翻译)米歇尔·欧巴马女士,首先请允许我对您、您母亲鲁宾逊(Marian Robinson)女士和您两个可爱的女儿玛莉娅(Malia)和萨夏(Sasha)表示热烈欢迎。

In June last year at Annenberg Estate, during my meeting with your husband, President Obama, we decided that the Chinese side will invite you to China.  And the other day when I was speaking to him on the phone, we mentioned this again.  And it’s such a great pleasure to see you in person today.

去年6月,我在安嫩伯格庄园与您的丈夫欧巴马总统会见期间,我们决定中国方面将邀请您访华。前几天,我通过电话与他进行交谈时,我们又谈到了这件事。今天见到您我十分高兴。

I cherish my sound working relationship and personal friendship I have already established with your husband, and we stay in close touch through meetings, phone conversations and correspondence.  I look forward to meeting with him again at the Nuclear Security Summit to be held in the Hague in a couple of days’ time, and I also look forward to receiving him in China in November when he visits China and attends the APEC Economic Leaders meeting.  I also hope very much that you will be traveling with him at that time.

我珍视同奥巴马总统业已建立的良好工作关系和友谊。我们通过会晤、通话、通信等方式保持着密切联系。我期待过两天在荷兰海牙举行核安全峰会期间再次与他会晤,也欢迎他今年11月来中国访问并出席亚太经合组织领导人会议。我也很希望您届时能与他同行。

China-U.S. bilateral relationship matters very much to both of our countries and to the world.  I am confident that with the concerted efforts of the two sides, the China-U.S. relationship will keep moving forward towards our shared goal of building a new model of major country relationships.

中美关系对两国和全世界都十分重要。我相信,通过双方共同努力,中美关系一定会朝着构建新型大国关系的目标不断向前发展。

I wish to thank the U.S. side for sending such a heavyweight ambassador to China.  I believe that he will receive his duty with great success, and he will inject new impetus to this bilateral relationship.

我感谢美方派遣了一位重量级大使来中国。我相信他能非常成功地履行自己的职责,为双边关系注入新的动力。

MRS. OBAMA:  Thank you so much.  Mr. President, Madame Peng, we are honored and thrilled to be here in China with you.  And we’re so grateful for the warmth and hospitality that you’ve shown me and my family.

欧巴马夫人:非常感谢您。主席先生、彭女士,我们能在中国见到你们,感到很荣幸,很兴奋。我们十分感谢你们对我和家人的热情接待。

We had a wonderful first day here in Beijing.  We had an opportunity to meet with students, I tried my hand at ping pong – not so good.  (Laughter.)  And our visit to the Forbidden City is one that we will never forget.  Being able to see my mother, who doesn’t get to travel internationally often, walk through that ancient city, and to see her excitement and wonder is a moment that I will treasure forever.

我们在北京渡过了愉快的第一天。我们有机会与学生们见面,我试着学习打乒乓球—打得不太好。(笑声)我们参观了故宫,令我们终身难忘。我母亲不常到国外旅行,看到她在故宫边走边看,看见她精神振奋,兴趣盎然,此情此景值得我珍惜一生。

I’m going to focus my visit on education, which is an important issue to both of our nations.  We’ve got to continue to highlight the importance of student exchange between our countries, and I’ll be speaking about that tomorrow.

我的访问以教育为主题,这个问题对我们两国都很重要。我们必须继续强调两国学生交流的重要性。明天我将谈到这个问题。

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[双语阅读]米歇尔·奥巴马和习近主席平发表讲话
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找