用户名: 密码:    
切换为分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[双语时讯]郭美美案能否还红会一个清白?

字体:    回复
[双语时讯]郭美美案能否还红会一个清白?
applepie(2014/8/15 7:29:19)  点击:87985  回复:0  IP:39.* * *
With Beijing police having ruled out any link between China`s Red Cross and a self-confessed criminal, the Chinese Red Cross Foundation is calling for attention to be paid to the Yunnan earthquake rather than the earlier scandal, China News Service reported.
据中新社报道,根据警方调查与郭美美本人供述,北京警方已排除中国红十字会与郭美美案有任何关系,而中国红十字基金会也就此呼吁大家将注意力从此前的丑闻转移到眼下的云南地震灾情上。

The CRCF published several micro-blog posts online, saying it is very hard to eliminate the influence of rumors and doubts from the past three years, but in a key time of earthquake rescue work, "please forget Guo Meimei".
中国红十字会在其官方微博上发布了数条微博,表示“三年谣诼也许并非一朝能清除”,但是在云南地震救援的关键时刻,“请大家忘记郭美美”!

In mid-2011, a young woman named Guo Meimei used social media to claim she was a manager of an organization under the charity, and openly flaunted her wealth and extravagance.
2011年年中,一个名为郭美美的年轻女子顶着“中国红十字会商业总经理”的身份在社交媒体(微博)上公开炫富。

Her posts triggered concern over how donations are used by the country`s State-run charitable organizations and dealt a major blow to the reputation of the Red Cross Society of China. The RCSC has been struggling to win back trust since the scandal.
她的微博引起了人们的担忧,质疑这家国有慈善组织到底将捐款用在何处,令中国红十字会名誉大受影响。自“郭美美事件”之后,中国红会一直在为重建“信誉”而苦苦挣扎。

Guo was arrested for participation in illegal World Cup gambling activities on July 10. She confessed her crimes to the police, including being deeply involved with illegal gambling and spreading rumors about the RCSC, Xinhua News Agency reported.
据中新社报道,7月10日,郭美美因参与世界杯非法赌球被捕。她已向警方认罪,承认自己嗜赌成性、参与非法赌球,并且传播关于中国红十字会的谣言。

"Actually, none of my relatives and friends, including my ex-boyfriend Wang (Jun) were staff members of the RCSC. I also didn`t know anyone from the Red Cross," Guo said. "I made a huge mistake to gratify my vanity."
郭美美说:“其实我和我身边的亲人、朋友,包括我的前男友王某,都不是红十字会的工作人员,我本人也不认识任何红十字会的工作人员。因为自己的虚荣心,犯下了一个很大错误。”

"I want to say sorry to the Red Cross, all of society, and especially to all the people who cannot get aid from the Red Cross (because of my false claims)," she said.
“我要向红十字会、全社会,尤其是那些因为我的虚假言论而没能得到帮助的人们道歉,”她还说。

According to the police, Guo`s wealth came from illegal gambling, a very few paid personal appearances and the sex trade.
根据警方调查,郭美美的钱财主要来自赌博、性交易,以及鲜有的几次个人演出。

The RCSC released a statement Monday morning, saying some institutions and people had made up rumors against the charity, which undermined the trust system in China, and pledged to fulfill its commission in a more transparent way.
中国红十字会在本周一发布的声明中写道:一些机构和个人(利用郭美美炫富)在互联网上编造、传播中国红十字会的谣言,破坏了中国社会诚信体系。而中国红会将以更加透明的方式履行其职责。

The RCSC has 110 years of history, the statement said, and would keep improving its brand building capability, information sharing and management, and provide better aid for the public.
声明中还说:中国红十字会已走过110年的风雨历程,在新形势下将不断改革创新和发展,在品牌管理、信息公开、规范化管理、能力建设等方面不断改进和完善,为广大公众提供良好的人道服务。

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[双语时讯]郭美美案能否还红会一个清白?
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找