用户名: 密码:    
切换为分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[趣味英语]海狮成鱼摊“常客”排队“买”金枪鱼

字体:    回复
[趣味英语]海狮成鱼摊“常客”排队“买”金枪鱼
chatnet(2014/10/31 10:39:25)  点击:87832  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
This sea lion is one of the regulars at a fishery as she stands on her flippers patiently queuing up for her fish supper.

这头海狮是这个鱼贩的常客之一,它用鳍支撑着身体耐心地排着队等待它的金枪鱼晚餐。

The cheeky mammal made her way from the sea to the fish stall and waited for her turn for an hour.
这只厚脸皮的海狮从海里游上来爬到小铺等待它一小时后的晚餐。

After being given scraps of fish by the generous fishmonger, the sea lion made her way back to the sea.
当慷慨的鱼贩把剩下的零碎的金枪鱼喂给它后,这头海狮便原路返回游进海里。

The 38-year-old Colombian took the fishy photographs at a port a herring's throw from the sea. Mr Castro said: 'The sea lion is looking for fish scraps left over from the filleting process which is usually found in the fishing port.
38岁的哥伦比亚是在拍摄鱼类照片时发现这一有趣画面的。他来到这一港口是因为在这里能抓拍到鲭鱼飞出海面的画面。卡斯特罗先生说:“海狮寻着剩下的鱼类碎片找到鱼贩这的,在渔港商贩们经常要把鱼卸成很多块。”

I found it very interesting, I really enjoyed the moment because it's like the sea lion is a customer. 'I expected to find wildlife in large quantity; it was so surprising to see that the animals there are not afraid of humans.
我觉得这很有趣。我真的很享受这一时刻因为海狮似乎也变成了顾客。我希望能发现大量野生动物。居然能看到不怕人类的动物这真让我惊奇。

It was so funny to observe how it was standing on its back flippers.' The sea lion was standing for about an hour. It took several fish scraps and later jumped back into the sea.
观察它是如何用后鳍支撑着身体是一件有趣的事。这头海狮站着等了一小时。最后它吃到几条鱼然后摇摇晃晃爬回海里去了。

The fish being sold were Wizzard Fish and Bigeye tuna. 'The fishing stall is close to the sea, just 2? metres away, and there is a raised platform 1? metres above the surface of the water.
这里卖的通常是大眼金枪鱼。鱼摊离海边很近只有2.5米远,距海平面1.5米处设有一个平台。

To return to the water, it just jumps in.' Mr Castro said that this isn't a big deal for people who live there, he said: 'For locals it's normal.
“爬到海边后它便一头扎进海里不见了,”卡斯特罗先生说道。对生活在这里的人而言这没什么大不了。他继续说道:“当地人已经习以为常了。”

They are accustomed to the proximity of the wildlife, but they never touch the animals nor interact with them. 'I especially love the photos that show the harmony between man and animals, as a result of the respect for the wildlife in this community.
当地人已经习惯了野生动物的亲近举动,但他们从来不碰这些动物也不跟它们有所互动。我特别喜欢这些照片,因为它们反映了人与动物之间的和谐,这是全社会尊重野生动物的结果。
按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[趣味英语]海狮成鱼摊“常客”排队“买”金枪鱼
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找