用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[双语时讯]猛男先注射埃博拉 再来场马拉松

字体:    回复
[双语时讯]猛男先注射埃博拉 再来场马拉松
suitel(2014/11/12 9:55:49)  点击:87891  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
A man was deliberately injected with the deadly Ebola virus in order to find a cure but rather than rest up afterwards, he decided to run a marathon.

一男子为寻解药特意注射了埃博拉病毒,但他事后没有休息,而是决定去跑马拉松。

Peter Hubbard was not contagious when he was allowed to go on the run after being injected with elements of the disease on September 9.
彼得·哈伯德于9月9日被注射了致病元素,当时他没有传染性,得到允许去参加马拉松。

‘I feel great, yeah. In fact, I couldn’t tell where the injection site was thirty minutes after it. I ran a marathon on Sunday. I’m alive and kicking,’ the 35-year-old said while at his Virginia apartment in the United States.
“我感觉棒极了,是的。实际上,30分钟后我就找不出注射部位了。星期天我去参加了一场马拉松,我现在活蹦乱跳。”这名35岁的男子在他美国弗吉尼亚的公寓里讲道。

Mr Hubbard is part of a low risk trial being ran at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).
哈伯德先生是“美国国立卫生研究院”的低风险试验计划的一员。

It involves him taking a vaccine developed in partnership with GlaxoSmithKline.
这包括他要注射和葛兰素史克(英国制药公司)合作开发的一种疫苗。

This isn’t the first time Mr Hubbard has helped out with the study of deadly diseases.
这不是哈伯德先生第一次参与协助致命疾病的研究。

He previously volunteered to test HIV, H1N1 and malaria vaccines.
之前,他自愿测试过艾滋病病毒, 甲型H1N1流感病毒和疟疾的疫苗。

He added: ‘I do have a joke that, that with all of these vaccine trials that I’ve done, that if plague and pestilence were to sweep throughout the land, I’d be the last man standing.’
他补充道,“我确实有个玩笑要讲,以我做过的所有这些疫苗试验,如果有天瘟疫席卷大陆,我会是活到最后的人。”
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[双语时讯]猛男先注射埃博拉 再来场马拉松
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找