用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英阅读)激励自我的101个问题

字体:    回复
【中英阅读)激励自我的101个问题
uklife(2016/3/18 13:55:08)  点击:82854  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
“The key to wisdom is knowing all the right questions.” – John Simone
智慧的关键在于懂得提出正确的问题。——约翰•西蒙

What questions do you ask yourself every day?
每天你会问自己哪些问题呢?

Believe it or not, the kind of questions you ask determine the kind of life you lead. That’s because your questions trigger its own set of answers, which lead to certain emotions, which then lead to certain actions (or inactions), followed by results. If you ask yourself limiting questions, you’ll get limited results. If you ask yourself mind-opening, forwarding questions, you’ll gain a lot more out of them.
信不信由你,你所问的问题将会决定你的人生道路。这样说是因为问题引发答案,答案带动情绪,情绪激起行动(或不行动),行动导致结果。当你问自己很局限性的问题时,你会得到局限的结果。而当你问自己思维发散、想法进步的问题时,你定会收获良多。

Some people like to ask questions like “Why am I so unlucky?”, “What if I had done this earlier?” and “Why am I always in such a situation?”. Because these questions are backward looking, the answers you get with them are naturally disempowering. On the other hand, questions like “What can I learn from this experience?”, “What can I do differently move forward?” and “What am I grateful for?” are empowering. They provoke you and get you thinking, putting you on the path to a better life.
有的人总是问自己“为什么我这么倒霉?”,“如果早点行动会有不同吗?”“为什么情况总是这么糟?”。这些问题都是只看到过去,答案自然是很让人沮丧的。相反,“我可以通过这次经历学到什么?”“怎样改变可以进步?”“我应该感激什么?”这样的问题就会使人充满力量。它们会激发你的思考,引领你走向更美好的人生。

If you’re someone who normally doesn’t self-reflect, you might be stumped by questions. However, this is perfectly normal. I remember when I was a small primary school student, the teacher asked us how we would describe ourselves. The question got me stumped, because I had never thought much about it. It took me some time to find some meaningful adjectives to describe myself, but even then they didn’t seem right. That was one of the starting points of my self-exploration journey. Somewhere along the way, I became a big fan of introspection, enjoying the process of self-reflecting and thinking over questions.
如果你不经常自我反省,你很可能会被问题难倒。这个现象是普遍存在的。记得小学时,我的老师让我们描述自己。这个问题可把我难住了,因为我从来没思考过。我费尽心思去找了一堆意义深重的形容词,但依然感觉不对。这算是我开始自我探索的出发点之一。一路走来,我开始热衷于内省,享受着自我反省、思考问题的过程。

Today, I believe questions are a key to self-awareness and personal growth. In my 1-1 coaching sessions, I enable my clients to discover the answers to their goals/questions by asking them the right questions. It’d be easy if I just tell my coachees what they “should” do and what they “should not” do. But that’s not the point. It’s about empowering my clients to discover themselves through asking the right guiding questions, catered to their situation and their profiles. The right questions will help them untangle the blockages in them and connect with their inner self.
现在,我完全相信提升自我意识、促进个人成长的关键就在于问题。在我开设的一对一的辅导课上,我通过问问题的方式,让我的客户发现他们所追寻问题的答案。我知道直接告诉他们该做什么或不该做什么要简单得多。但是那并不是重点。重点是通过提出个性化的引导性的问题,使他们获得力量来发现自我。正确的问题能够扫清心中的阻碍,更加了解内在的自我。

It doesn’t matter if you get stumped in the beginning, or if you don’t know the answers to the questions at first. Our minds are boundless. Just because you don’t get an answer immediately, it doesn’t mean there are no answers. The answers are there – it’s just that your mind is too foggy since you’ve not consulted it before. The more you ask, the clearer your mind will be, and the more ready you’ll be to receive the answers.
可能一开始你就被难倒了,找不到问题的答案,但这并不重要。因为我们的思维是无边尽的,一时想不到答案不代表就没有答案。答案总是存在,你现在找不到仅仅是因为你从来没有被问到过,脑子一时有些迷糊。当你被问得多了,想法就会越加的清晰,答案就会靠你越近。

I’ve come up with a set of important questions for your self-reflection. Some are questions which I ask my 1-1 clients, to uncover the real them. These questions will help you focus on what’s important to you, and what you want. They are not meant to be answered all at one shot – they are to be thought over again and again, as part of your growth journey. Pick out a few questions to reflect on today, then bookmark and check back a week later to think over the others. Check back regularly to reflect on the questions.
我自己研究出了一套自我反省的问题。其中有些问题我用在开户身上,帮他们找到真实的自我。这些问题会使你关注于那些你看重的东西,以及你想到得到的东西。你不必尝试一次性回答完所有的问题,在你成长的旅程之中,这些问题都是值得被反复思考的。你可以挑一些在今天来思考一下,然后做下记号下周再来研究其他的,并定期地反复反省。

Remember, there is no one final answer. It’s a continuous discovery process. Your answers to the questions today will be different from your answers one month, three months, six months, and one year down the road. Add these important questions to your weekly review sessions. This is a highly important article for your growth journey.
记住,每一个问题都没有标准答案。这是一个持续的发现过程。你今天得出了答案,但是一个月、三个月、六个月、一年之后再来回答,你每次的答案也许都不相同。你应该把这些问题纳入你每周回顾之中。这篇文章对你自我成长一定会有很大的帮助。

Here they are:
以下是问题:

1. Who are you? 你是谁?

2. What are you passionate about? 你热爱什么?

3. What are the achievements you are most proud of? 最值得你骄傲的成就是什么?

4. What are you most grateful for in life? 一生中最感激的东西是什么?

5. What are the most important things to you in life? 人生中最重要的东西是什么?

6. How would you describe yourself? 你将如何描述自己?

7. What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody? 你人生的价值观是什么?你代表着什么?你想体现什么?

8. Do you love yourself? 你爱自己吗?

9. … Why or Why not? 为什么爱/不爱?

10. How can you love yourself more today? 今天如何才能爱自己多一点?

11. What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self? 理想中的你是什么样子?做最好的自己是什么意思?

12. Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams? 看看你现在的生活,是你想要的吗?

13. If you have one year left to live, what would you do? 如果你还能活一年,你会做什么?

14. If you have one month left to live, what would you do? 如果你还能活一个月,你会做什么?

15. If you have one week left to live, what would you do? 如果你还能活一星期,你会做什么?

16. If you have one day left to live, what would you do? 如果你还能活一天,你会做什么?

17. If you have an hour left to live, what would you do? 如果你还能活一小时,你会做什么?

18. If you have one minute left to live, what would you do? 如果你还能活一分钟,你会做什么?

19. What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow? 如果没有明天,你会怎么过今天?

20. What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?迄今为止你学到过最重要的东西是什么?

21. What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago? 你会给三年前的自己什么建议?

22. If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now? 设想一下一年后的自己会给现在的你什么建议?

23. Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go? 你心里有没有什么没放下的事?是否该放下了?

24. What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years? 今天你都在忙些什么事?这些事一年以后是否还重要?三年后呢?五年后呢?

25. What are your Quadrant 2 tasks(Quality and Personal Leadership)? 在提高个人生活质量和领导能力上你要些什么?

26. What opportunities are you looking for? 你在寻求什么机会?

27. How can you create these opportunities? 你将如何创造这样的机会?

28. What are your biggest goals and dreams? 你最大的目标和梦想是什么?

29. What’s stopping you from pursuing them? …Why? How can you overcome them? 是什么阻碍你追求梦想?为什么?如何克服阻碍?

30. If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do? 如果你打算用余生无偿地做一件事,你会做什么?

31. What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks? 如果没有失败的可能,也没有资金、资源、时间与网络的限制,你会做什么?

32. What do you want to achieve 1 year from now? 一年之后你希望达到什么目标?

33. … 3 years? 三年之后你希望达到什么目标?

34. … 5 years? 五年之后你希望达到什么目标?

35. … 10 years? 十年之后你希望达到什么目标?

36. How important are these goals to you? 这些目标对你有多重要?

37. What if these goals are doubled? Tripled? Magnified by 10? How would you feel? Would you prefer to achieve these or your previous goals? 如果这些目标变高一倍、两倍或是十倍会怎么样?你会有什么感受?你会想去实现新的目标还是之前的?

38. Who are the people who have achieved similar goals? … What can you learn from them? 有谁实现过类似的目标?你可以从他们身上学到些什么?

39. Are you putting any parts of your life on hold? … Why? 你的生活中有哪些部分是毫无改变的?为什么?

40. What’s the top priority in your life right now? 你现在的当务之急是什么?

41. What are you doing about it? 为此你做了哪些事情?

42. If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret? What can you do now to make sure that doesn’t happen?如果明天你就会死去,你会有什么遗憾?为了不留遗憾你能做些什么?

43. For every experience you get: What are the biggest things you have learned? 从你的亲身经历中,你学到过最重要的东西有哪些?

44. How can you do this better the next time? 下次你要怎样做才能做得更好?

45. If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it? 如果你有一百万,你会拿来做什么?

46. Do you love your job? 你爱你的工作吗?

47. What is your ideal career? 你的理想职业是什么?

48. How can you start creating your ideal career starting today? 今天你会怎样开始创造自己理想的职业生涯?

49. What is your ideal diet? 你的理想饮食习惯是什么?

50. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal diet? 拥有理想的饮食习惯你需要做什么?

51. What is your ideal home like? 你理想中的家是什么样的?

52. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal home? 拥有理想的家你需要做什么?

53. What is your ideal physical look? 你理想中的外表是什么样的?

54. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look? 拥有理想的外表你需要做什么?

55. What is your ideal life? 你理想中的生活是什么样的?

56. What can you do to start living your ideal life? 要开始理想中的生活你需要做什么?

57. What would you want to say to yourself 1 year in the future? 你想对一年后的自己说些什么?

58. … 3 years? 你想对三年后的自己说些什么?

59. … 5 years? 你想对五年后的自己说些什么?

60. … 10 years? 你想对十年后的自己说些什么?

61. What do you fear most in life? 你人生中最怕什么?

62. Is there anything you are running away from? 你有在逃避什么事吗?

63. Are you settling for less than what you are worth? … Why? 你是否还未实现自我价值就已满于现状?为什么?

64. What is your inner dialogue like? 你内心的对话是什么?

65. What limiting beliefs are you holding on to? 你有哪些限制性信念?

66. Are they helping you achieve your goals? 这些信念是否帮助你实现目标?

67. If not, is it time to let them go? 如果没有,是否应该不再坚持?

68. What empowering beliefs can you take on to help you achieve your goals? 哪些使人强大的信念你可以用来实现目标?

69. What bad habits do you want to break? 哪些坏习惯你想摒弃?

70. What good habits do you want to cultivate? 哪些好习惯你想培养?

71. What are the biggest actions you can take now to create the biggest results in your life? 为了使你的人生能有最大的收获,你现在可以采取的最大行动有哪些?

72. Where are you living right now – the past, future or present?你现在活在哪个阶段-过去、未来还是现在?

73. Are you living your life to the fullest right now? 你现在的生活充实吗?

74. What is the meaning of life? 人生的意义是什么?

75. What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission? 你的人生目标是什么?你为什么存在?你存在的使命是什么?

76. How can you make your life more meaningful, starting today? 今天开始,你如何将生活过得更有意义?

77. What drives you? 你的动力源自哪里?

78. What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up? 你最受启发、最受激励、最充满干劲的时刻有哪些?

79. What did you do during those times? How can you do more of that starting today? 你在那些时候都做了些什么?如何使自己从今天开始回到那样的状态?

80.How can you change someone’s life for the better today? 今天如何让别人过得更好?

81. Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with? 和你相处时间最长的五个人是谁?

82. Are these people enabling you or holding you back? 这些人能助你成功或是阻碍你进步?

83. What qualities do you want to embody? Where can you meet people who embody these qualities? 你最想拥有哪些品质?你在在哪里可以遇到有这些品质的人?

84. Who inspire you the most? 谁使你深受鼓舞?

85. How can you be like them? 你如何才能做到像他们一样?

86. What is your ideal life partner like? 你理想中的生活伴侣是怎样的?

87. Where can you find him/her? 在哪里可以找到他/她?

88. How can you get to know him/her? 如何才能够了解他/她?

89. Are you afraid of letting others get close to you? 你害怕别人接近你吗?

90. … Why? 为什么?

91. Who is/are the most important person(s) to you in the world? 你生命中最重要一个人或一些人是谁?

92. Are you giving them the attention you want to give? 你给过他们应有的关注吗?

93. How can you spend more time with them starting today? 如何从今天开始多花时间陪他们?

94. What kind of person do you enjoy spending time with? 你喜欢和什么样的人在一起玩?

95. How can you be this person to others? 如何使别人喜欢和你呆在一起?

96. Who do you want to be like in 1 year? 一年之后你想成为像谁那样的人?

97. … 3 years? 三年之后你想成为像谁那样的人?

98. … 5 years? 五年之后你想成为像谁那样的人?

99. … 10 years? 十年之后你想成为像谁那样的人?

100. Who are your mentors in life? 你的人生导师是谁?

101. What is one thing you’re going to do differently after reading this article? 读完此文之后你会有哪一样改变?

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英阅读)激励自我的101个问题
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找