用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】六年不用洗发水 发质反而变更好

字体:    回复
【中英文】六年不用洗发水 发质反而变更好
palm21(2019/3/20 14:00:00)  点击:70181  回复:0  IP:125.* * *
A writer has revealed why she stopped washing her hair six years ago after embarking on a quest to try and control her greasy, limp locks - by avoiding shampoo.

一位作家在六年前为了改善她的油腻枯软的发质,决定不用洗发水洗头发,日前她透露了这样做的原因。

New Yorker Sarah Theeboom was inspired to give up using products on her hair after she ran into an old friend whose once dry, frizzy locks were smooth and shiny. When Sarah asked for her secret, her friend explained that she had simply stopped shampooing, opting to partake in the apparently-popular 'no poo' movement, which Sarah had never heard of until that moment.

纽约作家莎拉之所以放弃使用洗发水,是因为有一次她偶遇一位老朋友,发现朋友原来干燥卷曲的头发变得非常顺滑光亮。萨莎向朋友讨教秘诀时,朋友说她只不过加入了“对洗发水说不”的活动没有再使用洗发水而已,那时候莎拉对这个活动还一无所知。

'I wasn’t in love with it, and I just didn’t really know what to do,' she told Seventeen. 'I wanted to try my friend’s trick and stop shampooing.'

她说,“起初我并不喜欢这么做,我只是不知道还有其他什么更好的方法可以改善发质,所以我想要试一下朋友说的那种方法。”

Although her friend warned her that her scalp and hair would go through a nasty adjustment period, Sarah wasn't prepared for the dandruff and excessive amounts of grease that she first experienced after she first started shunning shampoo during a three-week vacation to Thailand.

虽然朋友提醒过莎拉不用洗发水的初期,头皮和头发肯定得经历一段难熬的适应期,但莎拉还是对大量的头皮屑和油脂不知所措,而那会儿她正在泰国进行为期三周的旅行。

Sarah recalled that during those first few weeks her hair was the 'greasiest' it had ever been.

莎拉回忆起刚开始不用洗发水的几个星期里,她的头发简直油腻到了极点。

'I was so embarrassed that I didn’t want to show my head to anyone,' she explained.

“那时候我觉得尴尬,不想让任何人看到我的头发。”

Despite the fact that she 'almost cracked' and went back to shampoo, she forged on with her mission.

虽然莎拉差点崩溃到想重新用洗发水洗头发,但最终她还是坚持下来了。

After vacation she started wrapping her hair with headbands every day. When she showered she would wet her hair and scrub her scalp with her fingers. And even though her boyfriend was critical of the idea, Sarah explained that, by this point, she 'felt committed' to her cause.

旅行结束之后,莎拉每天用头巾裹住头发出门见人。每回洗澡她只是把头发弄湿然后用手指抓一下头皮,她男朋友对此无法理解,莎拉就慢慢解释给他听,这个时候她已经觉得自己快要完成自己的头发事业了。

It took six weeks for her hair to feel somewhat normal again and then another six weeks of her hair looking 'so-so' before the 'magic happened'.

六周之后她觉得自己的头发又恢复到了正常状态,又过了六周她的头发宛若新生。

'I started to see what my natural hair was like when I wasn’t constantly doing stuff to manipulate it,' Sarah explained. 'It was silky and wavier and totally frizz-free.'

莎拉说:“我开始仔细观察我的头发在自然状态下是什么样子的,它们如丝般顺滑,一点也不毛躁。”

The 'no poo' movement has gained popularity over recent years because of celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Shailene Woodley, Adele and Jessica Simpson who have revealed that that they avoid washing their hair for days - and sometimes months - on end.

“对洗发水说不”的活动近年来越来越流行,因为如金·卡戴珊,谢琳·伍德蕾,阿黛尔和杰西卡·辛普森等很多明星都透露他们会好几天甚至好几个月才洗头发。

Because it is no longer considered a ludicrous concept, Sarah said that she typically doesn't have a problem sharing her hair secret, but she did note that sometimes she will come across someone who just doesn't get it.

因为不用洗发水已经不再被认为是什么荒唐的观念,所以莎拉说她在分享自己的护法秘密时也不没有出现什么问题,但是有时候还是会遇到一些人不理解这种做法。

'I don’t think shampoo is evil or bad for your hair...' she said. 'I still have good hair days and bad hair days, but overall, my hair looks and feels so much healthier.'

莎拉说:“我并不认为洗发水没有一点好处或是会对我的头发会造成伤害,现在我不用洗发水发质也依然是时好时坏,但总体来说,我觉得头发比以前健康多了。”

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】六年不用洗发水 发质反而变更好
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找