用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:(双语)小熊维尼Winnie the Pooh的哲学

字体:    回复
(双语)小熊维尼Winnie the Pooh的哲学
applepie(2019/8/28 10:31:17)  点击:69908  回复:0  IP:125.* * *
真情永相依

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.

假如你的寿命是100年,那我希望自己活到100岁的前一天,因为那样我的生命中每天都有你。

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.

如果有一天我们不能在一起了,那么请把我放在你心里,我将永驻于此。

Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.

答应我你永远不会忘记我,因为我一想到你会忘了我,我就不想离开你了。

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you.

假如明天我们不能在一起,那我希望你能记得这些:你比自己所相信的更勇敢,比所展现的更坚强,比所认为的更聪慧。另外最重要的是,即时我们不得不分离,我依然与你同在。

世界你我他

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

你不能躲在林中的角落里等着别人来找你,有时你必须自己去找他们。

If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.

如果你诉说的对象看上去没在听你讲话,别着急,也许他只是要清理一下耳朵。

A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.

多给别人一些体谅,多为别人考虑一点,那将让一切截然不同。

Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.

不是说体型大的动物就不向往温情;无论跳跳虎看上去多庞大,请记住他需要的关怀和小豆一样多。

Tigger:维尼家族中的跳跳虎 Roo:维尼家族中的小袋鼠小豆

生活不匆忙

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

河流懂得一个道理:无需匆忙。该到的地方终有一天会到达。

Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.

有时倘若你站在桥最下面一根栏杆上,弯腰看河水从你身下缓缓流过,你会突然顿悟一切。

Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.

不要低估了“无所事事”的价值--就这么走走,聆听耳朵无法听到的声音,无忧无虑的,这些就很有价值。

When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.

如果到了上午晚些时候而你觉得有些没精打采,别担心,你很可能只是处于“11点状态”。

在小熊维尼的故事里,维尼的钟总是停在11点,而每次他看钟时就会说:“啊,是时候吃点东西了。”几年以前在英国,有种在11点享用的饮料和点心非常普遍,就叫做"elevenses"。

做个聪明人

To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.

对于一个没文化的人,A这个字母不过是三根棒子罢了。

You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.

你不得不佩服那些能够拼写TUESDAY这个单词的人,即时他根本没有拼对。但是拼写并非一切,有些时候它完全没有价值。

Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.

当你要开始搜寻东西时,明智的做法是先问清你应该找什么。

I used to believe in forever, but "forever" is too good to be true.

我过去一直相信有永远,但是“永远”只是个美好而不真实的东西。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:(双语)小熊维尼Winnie the Pooh的哲学
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找